Zoneton Trowel Club, Inc.
The Zoneton Trowel Club, Inc. is a not-for-profit private foundation based in Hillview. The group works not only to organize the annual Bullitt Blast, but also to preserve and maintain the historic Zoneton Lodge Hall property in Hillview. In addition, the Trowel Club holds fundraisers throughout the year to raise money for several charities, including, but not limited to:
- Shepherdsville Santa
- Operation Santa - Hillview
- Zoneton Lodge Scholarship Program
- Bullitt Central H.S. Athletics
- Bullitt Lodge No. 155, F.&A.M.
- Bullitt County Wineries
- Masonic Homes of Kentucky, Inc.
Board of Directors
The Zoneton Trowel Club is operated purely on volunteer effort. Financial and operating decisions are governed by a nine-member board of directors who are elected annually by the membership. Currently, they are:
- Alan Wyatt - Chairman
- Shane DeWitt - Vice-Chair
- Harlen R. Compton, Esq. - Treasurer
- Marshall Coy - Secretary
- Michael Compton, Jr. - Chairman
- Tony Thompson
- Josh Northcutt
- Ray Wolford
- Bryan Kirk
- Bruce Vance, Jr.
Bullitt Blast! & Shepherdsville City Fair Committee
In addition to the board of directors, the Bullitt Blast! & Shepherdsville City Fair is produced and promoted by other volunteers of the Bullitt Blast! & Shepherdsville City Fair Committee. The 2018 committee includes the board and:
- Aaron Thompson - Zoneton Lodge
- Jeff Flowers - Owner of Volcano Products
- Steven Hooper - Zoneton Lodge
- Sam Compton - Zoneton Lodge
- Bob Harker - Zoneton Lodge
- Stanley Brewer - Zoneton Lodge